Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wonderful Findings



Today my mom, my cousin and I went down to Ross, and we were just roaming the jewlery section, and my eye caught this box that said Juicy Couture. I wasn't to sure if what I was seeing was true until I heard this other girl on the side of me calling her mom to come over to the counter to see the bracelet. Seeing that we were standing there before her I immediately asked the lady that was working at the counter if I could see the bracelet before the girl could get it. I know I know how horrible am I lol, but hey I had my eyes on it first! I was sort of reluctant to buy the bracelet because you don't really find a name brand such as Juicy Couture at Ross. I bit the bullet and bought it anyway. I am so happy I bought this pretty bracelet not only did I get it at a really good price which was about $42 (which this retails for $78), plus its the real thing! Sweet victory for me! lol

  I LOVE THIS BRACELET! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment