Friday, November 11, 2011

Just a few.

So today my cousin and I took a trip to the mall so I could look for some jeans orginally. Well that didn't seem to happen because
I got side tracked by all the great sales going on today! I got a really good deal at Victoria Secret but those are personal items so I won't really discuss that here lol. We also stopped by the MAC, Old Navy & Forever 21.
 Things I picked up at Forever 21
I usually don't like wearing stud earrings but I absolutely love these! There were two of the same rings also but I gave my cousin one.
 I stopped by MAC and here is what I picked up

I've been looking for a really nice red lipstick for the fall/winter so I decided to stop by MAC and while I was looking at the lipsticks to decide which ones I wanted for back to MAC I came across Diva. Diva is a matte finish and is described as a intense reddish burgundy, but it looks like a brownish red to me. At first I wasn't to sure about this lipstick but I thought ooohhh what the heck your getting it for free why not try it! Well.... I tried it..... and I absolutely love it! It's like the perfect red lipstick I was looking for! Glad I
decided to get it!

Lovelorn is a really nice bluish pink. I really just wanted to try this color out also!
Last but not least(for lipsticks) here is Cyber. Cyber is a intense blackish purple and is a satin finish  What is there to say about Cyber? Well I can say that I really love this color and it applies smoothly to the lips, but it's a really and I mean really bold color to pull off! I think a really simple eye look would work perfect for this lipstick, no need to do anything extra because this lipstick stands out on its own.
I also purchased a four pan MAC palette and a MAC foundation. I'm really not a fan of foundation and I really do not like the way it feels but I do use it from time to time. I wanted to try a new foundation though because I simply got tired of using Revlon's Color Stay foundation. I picked up MAC's Match Master foundation in number 7.0( I know I'm late about this foundation) which is a perfect match surprisingly. I thought I might have been a 6.0 because it has more of a yellow tint but it kind of made me look ashy so I went with 7.0 instead. When the lady that helped me out applied it I noticed that it felt really light weight and blended in really easily. I just bought this today so I can't really give a good review about it. I will give it about a week and then I will tell you my thoughts on this product.




No comments:

Post a Comment